Wednesday 9 May 2018

Global Goodwill Ambassador

Global Goodwill Ambassador
Thank You Richard A DiPilla for this Honor! Am Humbled, Appreciate the consideration to be on this Elite Group of Wonderful People who all are doing such Awesome work in their Respective Fields, Locations, Domain. You are the Librarian of this Wonderful Library of Goodwill Ambassadors, building such a Great Community in itself is the purest Thought! Am unable to find Words to put it on writing for the Awesome Efforts, You and the Team take to make the World a Better place to be in Together!! 👌 Would Like to also Thank Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal my Dear Friend, Brother and Guide for allowing me to be a Part of therodinhoods and giving me the Opportunity to Help so many who needed it, as also for the nick WikiRH which has Stuck and become synonymous too 😊 Yell my Mistakes to Me, not to Others, 👌✌Asha Chaudhry to always keep me on my Toes! 👌 Tell my Good Qualities to Others, Not to Me! 😇👍✅ Is what I have learnt from interacting with so many awesome others on the way. Asha Chaudhry to always keep me on my Toes! Would keep doing what I do best. Looking for the 💎 in the Coalmine, until it is found. Even if it means getting the Hands Black, get Down to the Earth keep Digging! Life Goes Fast, 👍 It's Hard enough, to make the Good Things Last! 👌😇 🌍 Let's Do It! ✌👍✅ Thank You ☺ http://bit.ly/2IaprtO
May 09, 2018 at 06:16PM http://bit.ly/2KN2Zsf

No comments:

Post a Comment