Friday 25 August 2017

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! πŸ‘Œ Ganapati Bappa Morya!!! #Ganesh

1001 Things to do in Mumbai
Dear Lord Ganesha, I don't know about the challenges my Friends n Family are facing.. But You know everything.. I hear their silence, You hear their plead.. I see their laughter, You see their tears.. I see what they receive, You see what they sacrifice.. I see their happy faces, You see their scarred souls.. I know their faith, You know their doubts.. I know about their dreams, You know about their fears.. Today, I pray to You to give them everything they need & bless them for all times to come. Wishing all my friends and their families . Ganapati Bappa Morya! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. πŸ™πŸ‘Œ #Ganesh
August 25, 2017 at 07:07PM http://bit.ly/2w4guP7

No comments:

Post a Comment